REALITY BITES: Beware the energy vampires lurking in your home, disguised as normal appliances and electronics! These monsters have a voracious appetite for sucking electricity from your outlets and money from your wallet, even when they’re turned off or in sleep mode.
- Hot tips to keep you cool this summer
- World’s largest vertical garden boasts 33,500 square feet of plants
- Printed solar tiles that are thinner, cheaper, and easier to use
- Smart blinds generate solar electricity while shading your windows
- Indian berry contains a crucial ingredient for creating cheap solar cells